What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Watch orders

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I see that now that your band is adjustable. It's very nice, and think my hub would want that. It's nice knowing that you can change out the bands.

How do you like it so far?
So far I like the band and the watch very well. I'm still learning how to get the most out of its features.

One feature I'd really want to see is the ability of using our own photos on a watch face. We'll have to see if Apple ever allows this.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So far I like the band and the watch very well. I'm still learning how to get the most out of its features.

One feature I'd really want to see is the ability of using our own photos on a watch face. We'll have to see if Apple ever allows this.

I think that would help to personalize the watch better. Maybe in the next update they optimize that.

By the way, such a disappointment with not getting any Apple stickers, eh? We are so conditioned to looking for those stickers wirh any new Apple purchase. Too bad they couldn't come up with mini-Apple stickers! :)

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've found out how to do screenshots on the Apple Watch. Press and release both the digital crown and side buttons simultaneously, you'll see a momentary flash and the screenshot goes to your iPhone camera roll. Here's my first screenshot.
image.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've found out how to do screenshots on the Apple Watch. Press and release both the digital crown and side buttons simultaneously, you'll see a momentary flash and the screenshot goes to your iPhone camera roll. Here's my first screenshot. View attachment 64183
What does the not finished circle with 93 in it on the upper right mean?

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What does the not finished circle with 93 in it on the upper right mean?
That's the current charge level of the battery at the time I made the screenshot.

Last edited:

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I posted in another thread about missing today's Apple Watch delivery.

For one bad moment, I thought maybe it was just the extra Watch band I ordered, but my Watch shipped on the 26th and the band is still being "processed."

I was proctoring exams at the time of the first Watch delivery attempt, so there was no way I could've received it. Happily, tomorrow I have no meetings and will be staying home all day to complete a second exam grading marathon.

The Apple Store sales rep. who helped me with my preorder told me I wouldn't have to wait until June, and he was right.

Hopefully, UPS will arrive at noon like the person did today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have my Watch!!!!! Yay!!!!!

Now I have to remember how to turn it on. Lol!

The UPS delivery person told everyone in my building's package room about my Apple Watch delivery, which is quite unfortunate. I'll have to be careful about wearing it, but I finally have it.

On the first day of try on appointments, I put grading my online students' work before making an appointment, which is why I selected a 6:30pm session when there were still earlier appointments available. They got their work back when they were supposed to and I got my Watch within a few days of the "launch day."

I'm a happy camper!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts