What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple tv - what can it do?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So I'm looking into wireless ipad mirroring with the Apple TV, but it's just not worth 100$ just to get wireless mirroring. So I'm asking fellow member who do use it what else it can do and if it will fit my needs. I know it comes with features such as Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc. but I don't really use any of those apps.

1. My Mac is currently connected to my tv (acting as a monitor) , and I do tend to watch videos often. I do not have any videos in iTunes, nor on my mac for that matter, but I have many in a folder on my time capsule. Will I be able to view these videos from my time capsule?

2.Are there additional apps I can download ?

3.Can it mirror my Mac display also?

4. Aside from movies, photos, music, and pay to watch services/apps on the Apple TV, what else can it do?

Thanks for your help !

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know much about it sorry, but I've heard you can jailbreak it. Not sure what that gives you though sorry.

Most reactions