What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time Capsule? Can someone answer some questions?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I dont really know what it is, as far as I can tell from the apple site it is a NAS, but my knowledge on that is very limited. So obviously it is a storage device, which is connected to the router and therefore accessible from any device on the network.

So my questions:

1) Can my time capsule be accessible from my ipad? (can I view pictures, watch videos, and listen to music [that is on the time capsule] on the ipad)?

2) Can I manage the time capsule from my ipad (copy, cut, paste, delete, rename, and send files that are on the time capsule)?

3) Just because my knowledge is limited, can I access the time capsule from any wifi network I am connected to? (ex. if i go visit family in south america, can i access the files on my capsule)?

4) Can I move files FROM my ipad, ONTO the capsule directly? (without using a pc)

5) Probably unlikely, but can i move files from the capsule to the ipad directly? (without using a pc)

Most reactions

Latest posts