What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple tv doesnt show my movie in the library

Greygoose_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been messing with apple tv lately. I moved a movie into my iTunes library and verified it was,in the correct format. I goto apple tv, where it says,it's connected to my library, goto the movie section, and it tells me that there's nothing in there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

Greygoose

OP
G

Greygoose_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got this figured out. iTunes just links the data from the outside source. I had my source on a USB drive. Once disconnected, the source was gone, and I was only left with a shortcut in iTunes. Once I linked the shortcut to the actual file, everything worked .

Greygoose

robdbryant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, can any one help me on advising how to load tunes on iPad to iPod?
And
How to delete app programmes?

Thx
Robbo

TheNZDaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I have a related issue since the appletv latest firmware update. Movies or TV shows that I have previously viewed no longer show up. Only how's that I have not yet watched. This changed with the latest update and I haven't changed and settings.

Can anyone help me display all my tv shows and movies and not just the ones that havent yet been viewed?

Thanks!!

Most reactions

Latest posts