What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple sells 2 million iPads in 60 days

Stracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes....ramp it up already...I have mine on order...it doesn't ship until June 10th......I think I have exceeded the 16GB with all the apps I've purchased already.....

I just read somewhere that Amazon has purchased some tech company specializing in touch tech....and there is speculation that they will be comming out with there own "Ipad killer". I say good for them...the more competition the better. I believe the only thing the apple products have going for them is the touch technology.....they have patents on the hardware side of the touch tech that just make it better than the rest. I had a netbook for surfing the web along with my main computer...I liked the netbook for sitting in front of the tv and looking things up on the web, but it was just to clunky. I sold it for $180 to put towards my iPad.....I can't wait for my iPad!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts