What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Releases iOS 4.3 Beta To Developers

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GhdmNx6NNw[/ame]​

Today Apple released iOS 4.3 Beta to developers. The final release of the firmware will not be until March some time but until then, we can enjoy a nice preview of what we can see. Currently some of the changes include new multi-touch gestures on the iPad where you can pinch 4-5 fingers on the screen to go to your homescreen. Other changes include choosing how your silent switch acts and swiping up to bring up multitasking. As more of the iOS 4.3 Betas roll in, we'll keep you posted.

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it will be a nice update!Thanks Apple!Hope the internet sharing will work also in europe.

Kendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great news. I'll probes keep by button as a mute button but I love the idea of multi finger actions.
The game "mirrors edge" already utilises this. By pulling down the screen with two fingers you can pause the game.
I think this feature will work really well in the iPod and movies functions.

purdueindy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed the 4.3B that I downloaded online. I then went to sign up to get developer account and was going though the process to activate my account and I got a message that said "
We are unable to activate your Apple Developer Program membership."

Long story short, I used my wife's credit card which is different from my standard apple ID credit card and it requires a call into dev support and it is closed till Tuesday (due to holidays)

Last edited by a moderator:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
purdueindy said:
I installed the 4.3B that I downloaded online. I then went to sign up to get developer account and was going though the process to activate my account and I got a message that said "
We are unable to activate your Apple Developer Program membership."

Long story short, I used my wife's credit card which is different from my standard apple ID credit card and it requires a call into dev support and it is closed till Tuesday (due to holiday).

Just wait until Apple comes back it is not a big deal and please do not post serial numbers or Uuid on forum

Most reactions