What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple posts iPad guided tours

HX_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far, after watching 4 videos...all of the people are shown with their legs propped up when using the iPad.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oddly they won't play on chrome....is apple doing something to make sure certain features won't play on chrome?

HX_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well...sure enough, it looks like propping your legs up in a requirement for using the iPad.

OP
wot_fan

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished watching them all. Pages looks sweet.

HX_Guy, I noticed the same thing. I am looking forward to getting my hands on one to see how comfortable it is to type on in real world situations.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good find wot! The excitement continues to build!!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5.0.360.0 and I get sound but no pic....works fine in safari tho.

On a mac btw...and I also just installed the system update.

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen most of that content before, although this "iworks.com" is new news at least to me. I would have like to see what is involved in this "export" option. Does it share wirelessly to Mac/Windows/Linux? Does the iWork.com offer an option to upload to other document hosting sites?

More questions still then answers.

I hope iBook has a more advance method of organizing then just that shelf. If it takes PDFs i've got a growing collection of digital referance material that takes up two full sized book cases in their dead tree verison. Having to flick through only... what was that 16 books... at a time would be quite bothersome.

Last edited:

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch when I get home... Company policy prohibits any type of 'enjoyment' during working hours! :D

If I loose my job, I won't be able to pay for all my new 'tech-toys'!! :)

OP
wot_fan

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope iBook has a more advance method of organizing then just that shelf. If it takes PDFs i've got a growing collection of digital referance material that takes up two full sized book cases in their dead tree verison. Having to flick through only... what was that 16 books... at a time would be quite bothersome.
I am pretty sure it has a list view. I think that is what the button in the upper left next to Edit is for.
ipad_zoomerlay_ibooks_port_20100225.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts