What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Maps

Monima

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear All
Is there an Apple maps rather than Google maps ? I keep reading about Apple maps but can't seem to find an obvious one from the App Store.
I have just downloaded 'Find Maps' and realised it is by SZ Software which doesn't seem to be Apple.
Please could someone point me in the right direction ?

Many thanks
Monima

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Redjupiter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What you are saying is that there is no default Apple app called Maps on your iPad? it is a builtin app, even on my wifi only ipad.

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It should look like this one (with the red box)

Attachments

• image-3256620403.jpg
    image-3256620403.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 247
OP
M

Monima

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, I thought it was a Google one. What a plonker.
Pls forgive.
Happy to be the Forum's Dunce of the Day
Yours in embarrassment
Monima

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Redjupiter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, I thought it was a Google one. What a plonker. Pls forgive. Happy to be the Forum's Dunce of the Day Yours in embarrassment Monima Sent from my iPad using iPF

Don't worry mate :). Had the ipad for few months now and only last week I realised that there is no calculator -:). Or voice memos -:).

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, I thought it was a Google one. What a plonker. Pls forgive. Happy to be the Forum's Dunce of the Day Yours in embarrassment Monima Sent from my iPad using iPF
Google maps is now available as a free app from the AppStore. Now you can download it and be able to choose between Apple Maps or Google Maps. The icon looks like this.

image-267389276.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts