What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple logo, no buttons working..

D.mun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I had jailbroken iPad with loads of apps and games.
But lately some of them wouldnt lounch.
I decieded to reset device to factory settings. (now i know i chose the wrong way:)))

Here is what i did:
Settings->Reset->Reset settings and content.
(sorry i might translate these words wrong from my mother language i use in ipad, but i think general meaning is shown)

Then progress bar appeared. After the apple logo appeared and no buttons respond.
The only option i found playing with them is to hold power and home buttons together. It switches off a display for a moment, then apple logo appears again. Remaining holding the buttons switches off ipad. Switching it on only brings the apple logo back with no working buttons.

I tried to wire it up to check itunes, but Windows didnt even show USB device connected. So itunes doesnt see ipad connected...

What is it and how to fix it?:)))

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Connect your iPad to the USB cable, and put it into DFU mode.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_ss0bljHY]YouTube - How to Put Your iPod into DFU Mode[/ame]

Most reactions