What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple jibed me!

Csagle49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only spent 7 dollars, and I had 25 dollars to start with. But it says I have 11 dollars!!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I only spent 7 dollars, and I had 25 dollars to start with. But it says I have 11 dollars!!
i have seen posts from members who have been charged twice,this seems to be what has happened to you,14 dollars plus the 11 you have left,don't worry,just let them know and you will be re-embursed.

cyndy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The figures still don't add up, (but $14 idea sounds right) but I was kinda' surprised about how the tax made my balance not what I was balancing/ figuring how much I had left. I do always get a email tho, and in fact I immediately get a email telling me someone bought something they didn't think I would normally ( But did.) Still, better auditing on Apple's part should help people from not having to ask them to correct their mistake.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts