What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple ipad2 error problem after jb wih absine 2.0.4

ekobizet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After i jailbreak my ipad 2 ,2 5.1.1 and i reboot i just got a weird look of my icons its look like iphone and at the spotlight search,the keyboard uses iphone look keyboard. What should i do. But everything goes back fine after i enter safe mode and i lost my cydia icons . Any suggestion? Cant i reboot my ipad normally after jb?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, since your iPad is jail broken...I am going to move this to the Hacking Section.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have installed something via Cydia which is not for the iPad or not designed for 5.1.1. It is likely for the iPhone only. You need to work out what it is and remove it...

OP
E

ekobizet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already know about ot i find thread about that but the problem is my cdia doesnt work well i enter safe mode and my cydia was gone:(

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As f4780y pointed out - you probably have a tweak installed that is not working well with your iOS or the iPad (or both). If you don't remember which tweak it is, maybe you could list the tweaks you have installed? We might be able to find the "culprit" for you if we see a list...

Marilyn

OP
E

ekobizet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem is after i enter safe mode i try to uninstall all of my tweaks , but theres a dialog show" force uninstall" i choose it after respring my cydia os gone. How to get the cydia back?

Most reactions

Latest posts