What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

after 4.3 jb wifi-ip problem

psykopat81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi , i am new user , sorry for my english , i follow this forum , especially jailbreak thread..

i have ipad 2 wifi with ios 4.3 ..

i made the leaked beta jailbreak , cydia works fine , but after this jb i can't see my ip on wifi settings ..

i tried this over 2 different wifi network and get same result..

i can connect wifi well but can't see my ip adress.

thank You for your help ..:eek:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Several users have reported this problem.

However, being that you have used a leaked jailbreak which likely still has bugs, there is very little we can do to help resolve the issue. There is no way for us to provide you with a stable working JB for iPad2 at this time. I suggest you just have to wait for the official release...

OP
P

psykopat81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is it certainly due to jailbreak? though i have connection problems some times..

hope offical jb fix this problem , thank You again..

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I have never come across a properly jailbroken iPad1 or iPhone4, (or 3!) which does not connect to other wifi hotspots as a result of the jailbreak.

Jailbreaking does not compromise your devices functionality. It only enhances it. You should never have to put up with a worse situation just because of a jailbreak.

Since we are seeing many iPad2 users who used the leaked jailbreak report this problem, the only reasonable assumption is that the leaked file was buggy.

Mountaingamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep - mine doesnt display my IP address either, but it does connect - I installed a wifi scanner and that does display the lan ip address:)

Most reactions

Latest posts