What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad Shipping to Reviewers

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
apple-ipad-review-unit.jpg

The latest word from BusinessInsider.com reports that Apple has already or will be sending out iPad review units tomorrow. This will give selective tech sites / gadget blogs the opportunity to post a hand-ons, unboxing, or full review about a week before the scheduled release date. We here at iPadForums.net put in a request over a month ago and we'll keep our fingers crossed that our UPS guy, Fedex lady, or USPS mailman brings us one!. If not, we have pre-ordered both versions (WiFi and 3G) and will still have a review posted after April 3rd.

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It would be great to get someone giving us hands on reports after 2 months of vapor reviews.

lp1968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I really hope this is true! I have my order in, but if they start shipping to reviewers it would make it real. I am getting anxious and tired of waiting and reading everything that people want it to do, let's finally see what it can do!

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
apple-ipad-review-unit.jpg

The latest word from BusinessInsider.com reports that Apple has already or will be sending out iPad review units tomorrow. This will give selective tech sites / gadget blogs the opportunity to post a hand-ons, unboxing, or full review about a week before the scheduled release date. We here at iPadForums.net put in a request over a month ago and we'll keep our fingers crossed that our UPS guy, Fedex lady, or USPS mailman brings us one!. If not, we have pre-ordered both versions (WiFi and 3G) and will still have a review posted after April 3rd.

If a few hundred iPads hit the street today we should have something to read by Noon I am hoping.

Most reactions

Latest posts