What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad Mini: Success Or Failure

Reaction score
Ok, so most of us are good LOYAL Apple supporters, and I want to know what everyone thinks of this newer iPad! So I love mine, which is the best thing ever! Never gets old. Apple is awesome! It's good for everything, even learning and school purposes. If you have considered, take my opinion, it's worth it! What do you think about the iPad mini?

mydave

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm qualified to add comments yet, as I just bought my wife a Mini w/Retina to replace her Nook HD+. After the initial set-up, I found that the smaller size could be an issue for my old eyes in cases, the wifi connection was lost once and needed be reset. The auto brightness is questionable as it remained the same during daylight and in the dark at night (perhaps I did not understand how it supposes to work). I'd wish some guidelines to check the functionality, some free apps to test the performance.
Overall, it is a nice tablet and hope that she would be happy. I'd add more comments after my wife's evaluation.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use mine everyday. Love it. I use it for all kinds of things, from work to play.

ObiJohnKenobi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Mommy let Daddy get a new iPad last month for Father's Day plus Birthday (my birthday is always just a few days before/after Father's Day). I have had a 4th Gen that I got for a steal on eBay. I chose to get a mini w/ Retina. I really enjoyed the lightness, thinness, design, and speed of it, but I kept wishing the display were bigger. Took it back. Boom, iPad Air!

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you're talking solely of the Mini Retina, I can't comment because I don't have one (yet), but I love my original Mini, in some ways even more than my Air. In fact, I'm sitting on my back patio now, typing out this reply with my Mini on my knee. Definitely, taking the Mini all round, one of Apple's great successes, and I hope it continues to produce them.

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I absolutely love my iPad Mini w/Retina. I keep it with me at all times and use it daily.

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love my iPad mini. I carry it in my purse . At home I use my regular iPad . I must admit, since I have the iPhone 6+, I don't use my mini as much as I used to. Still a great device .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acidvape

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had one a mini four but had to sell it for a bigger one cause you know age and eyes

Most reactions

Latest posts