What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad launches today at Verizon!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipad-verizon-28.png

It's the 28th and you know what today is right?! The day Verizon and Apple have teamed up to start selling the iPad and MiFi bundles to Verizon customers. I'd like to be the first to welcome all new Verizon users to the iPadForums.net. We have a ton of helpful information that will get you rocking with your new iPad in no time. Here's a quick breakdown of the pricing and data plans Big Red is offering:

• 16GB iPad and MiFi – $629.99 / 32GB iPad and MiFi – $729.99 / 64GB iPad and MiFi – $829.99
  • 1GB – $20 / 3GB – $35 / 5GB – $50

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm calling it - "I should have got just the 3G iPad. I forget my wifi card all the time. My wifi card doesn't last as long as my iPad. I forget it's charger. It's a pain to carry everything around."

Hi, I'm Adam and I'm a mifi user (well not so much nowa days..)

Twiddles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mifi Plug in Modem

Can you use the modem with a regular wifi iPad or do you need to buy verizons iPad to use the mifi wifi?

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you use the modem with a regular wifi iPad or do you need to buy verizons iPad to use the mifi wifi?

Mifi will work with anything that can connect to the Internet via wifi.

Exactly. My girl and I went on a 6 week road trip to Cali from Colorado. We got the sprint mifi for free out the door. We were able to use it with both our laptops on the road, along with both our wifi cellphones (when our tmobiles didn't have service but sprint did on the open road)

Trust me, they are a pita. You should just get a 3G iPad. If it doesn't have good service, sell on craigslist an buy a wifi only an go this route.

Or get a old cellphone an carry that around with your iPad an see I'd you'd like it lol

Most reactions

Latest posts