What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad deserves a lawsuit?

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You know, what the next generation iPad needs is more stickers and license agreements to sign before you can do anything on it. Stickers warning you not to try to read a book in your oven, or not to hit your children on the head with it, or that the data service might not always be a good deal, or that you shouldn't drive and surf the web, or a disclaimer saying that the iPad will NOT fulfill ALL your hopes and dreams, do your taxes for you, or make you more attractive to member of the opposite sex.

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And who reads the technical specifications on electronics? Our society is too much into finding what something cannot do, rather than being amazed at what it can do.

If I were Apple I would accept a refund from the complaining customer. the only thing the customer needs to do is sign an agreement not to purchase another Apple product and admit stupidity.

grenstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always find forums for different products interesting. I follow two different BMW motorcycle forums, two different Polaris RZR forums and now this Apple iPad forum and there's always a bunch of of people who complain about what seems to me to be such trivial complaints. I own all three of these products and am so impressed with what state of the art products these are and am so glad someone out there can design, manufacture and sell at a reasonable price such neat products. I think were getting to spoiled and need to stand back and realize how lucky we are.

But then that's just my perspective......

SR45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or...

Research product first > don't buy product if not up to expectations...... Simple

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want compensation. Apple said the iPad would be a revolution, but I havent seen a revolution yet. No overthrow of the government is underway. We've been had!!!

Well...can I have your iPad then??

grenstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want compensation. Apple said the iPad would be a revolution, but I havent seen a revolution yet. No overthrow of the government is underway. We've been had!!!

Well...can I have your iPad then??

No way! I love this thing and would never give it up, but I'm really unhappy with it and want to sue!

sue, I often wonder if that word is in dictionaries outside of western civilization. I was sitting here enjoying a margarita and wondering if someone in Somalis, Turkey or Afghanistan has this overused perk that we so abuse.

Most reactions

Latest posts