What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple ID

mobutler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to change my Apple ID due to changing my Internet provider. I have managed to do this but when I go into Settings ITunes Apps the old email address comes up. I tried edit but a message tells me that email address is being used. Also the old one appears In my iCloud account which I have also changed. What else should I do to correct address on all.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mobutler said:
I am trying to change my Apple ID due to changing my Internet provider. I have managed to do this but when I go into Settings ITunes Apps the old email address comes up. I tried edit but a message tells me that email address is being used. Also the old one appears In my iCloud account which I have also changed. What else should I do to correct address on all.

Have you tried going here to change your Apple ID.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HE40

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
banjojimmy said:
Changing apple ID? How will that help?

If you no longer have access to your old email address, you will need to change it to a new one to maintain access to your iTunes account.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts