What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple ID Question

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I have. Never seen this before when looking at my Apple ID Balance 5 songs +$20.27 what is this ? Thank you

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi abababababab

Yes just free downloads from iTunes

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you see a balance below your Apple ID in the one of the iStores, then it's your credit (positive balance); usually added with a gift card. It means you have +20.27 dollars you can spend. No idea what the 5 songs means. Maybe someone gifted you 5 songs?

If this doesn't sound like what you are looking at, how about a screen shot; with your Apple ID and other private information obscured, of course.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi abababababab Yes just free downloads from iTunes

Just free? Not paid?

IF POSSIBLE, could you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing? If it contains any confidential information, please refrain from doing so.

To take a screenshot, press the home and power button simultaneously and then release it. You will hear a screenshot being taken and the screen will flash.

I also, had once experienced such a thing, of purchasing something of $2, but it went away after a day, and no money was transferred.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you see a balance below your Apple ID in the one of the iStores, then it's your credit (positive balance); usually added with a gift card. It means you have +20.27 dollars you can spend. No idea what the 5 songs means. Maybe someone gifted you 5 songs? If this doesn't sound like what you are looking at, how about a screen shot; with your Apple ID and other private information obscured, of course.

Hi! Could I please know which app you use to obscure selected portions of a pic?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
. . .I also, had once experienced such a thing, of purchasing something of $2, but it went away after a day, and no money was transferred.

When you add a credit card to your account, Apple makes a small charge to the card and then quickly reverses it. This is to verify that the card is valid.

That might be what you saw.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When you add a credit card to your account, Apple makes a small charge to the card and then quickly reverses it. This is to verify that the card is valid. That might be what you saw.

Yes. I had done that. Thanks for the info.

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I do not want to make a screenshot it has my Apple ID name. and do not want anyone to see sorry when I open iTunes at the bottom it has Apple ID what my email address name. 5songs + $20.27 credit I have have never seen this before. Thank you

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi I do not want to make a screenshot it has my Apple ID name. and do not want anyone to see sorry when I open iTunes at the bottom it has Apple ID what my email address name. 5songs + $20.27 credit I have have never seen this before. Thank you

Try blurring those parts out with the app - skitch as Scifan said.

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Hope this helps

Attachments

• image-1759229265.jpg
    image-1759229265.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 253
  • image-2602198364.jpg