What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple begins shipping iPads via UPS

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipad-ups-shipping.jpg
Members of iPadForums.net have reported this morning their iPad Wi-Fi pre-orders have started shipping and tracking numbers have been provided. The iPads are expected to be delivered by UPS on April 3rd, however UPS does not guarantee Saturday delivery on all cities so unfortunately some customers may have to wait until April 5th. It will be interesting to see if any packages slip through the cracks and get delivered before the 3rd!

Thanks for the tip Brobar,LMControl!

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats to all of you that are on the last lap of this race!

For me - Just call me "Mr. Late April"! Argggghhhhhh

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, maybe Apple will surprise and release the 3G versions early :)

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just called the UPS Sacramento Distribution Center. They are not making any deliveries on Saturday and have heard of no special circumstances. He said all deliveries posted for an April 3rd Delivery will deliver on the following business day April 5th. I knew i should have did an in store pick up... or wish Apple would have considered the 3rd being a Saturday. I wish they would have went with Fed X,, I once heard that UPS was buying out FedX and they were going to call the new delivery company FedUps.. heee heee...

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are none of the shipments by FedEX?? Would they maybe go out tommorrow or the next day??

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'll have to wait till June when HP starts shipping the Slate for those sweet options.... Unless Apple catches on quicker..
What?
That's the first news I get of a Slate in june... Rumors or wishful thinking?

In Canada we'll be getting the iPad 3G in june, why should I bother with it if a Slate comes along?

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
Mine is on its way...

Just received THE email...with tracking number from UPS indicating it was scanned in SHENZHEN, CN @ 4:06PM EST. Hopefully I'll get before Saturday...fingers crossed.

pogo1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS confirmed this morning that if Apple specified a Saturday delivery, that would be honored - at least in Phila. I do have a tracking # and can see it left China, but no delivery date.

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
UPS confirmed this morning that if Apple specified a Saturday delivery, that would be honored - at least in Phila. I do have a tracking # and can see it left China, but no delivery date.
@pogo1 - Does the status on the Apple website display delivery for 4/3? It should...or are you referring to UPS website? Just checked my UPS status and it's not showing a delivery date either.

Most reactions

Latest posts