What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple announces iPad 3G release date!

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
ipad3g.jpg
Apple announced that pre orders of the 3G version of the iPad will be delivered in the U.S. Friday April 30th and in retail stores starting at 5 p.m. the same day.

That ought make alot of people happy! :)

OP
Max

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Little late to the party Max? Just kidding Max...don't beat me up.

No worries no beating! But if you get info on things like this before anybody else on the forum, please share it in the proper section!
Its very important that the forum gets these things up on the news section as fast as possible as web searches for "ipad 3g release" will affect us too. And we need all the hits we can get!
All the major forums had this info up on their news section within the hour of release! So its not just me being late to the party, its the whole forum! We all need to help out with this!
If youre not sure how to handle it, message me and Ill help you!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score

No worries no beating! But if you get info on things like this before anybody else on the forum, please share it in the proper section!
Its very important that the forum gets these things up on the news section as fast as possible as web searches for "ipad 3g release" will affect us too. And we need all the hits we can get!
All the major forums had this info up on their news section within the hour of release! So its not just me being late to the party, its the whole forum! We all need to help out with this!

Yea Max, we have been talking about this on the 3G support thread since apple came out with this iPad Wi-Fi + 3G Models Available in US on April 30. I posted a little after 9am yesterday. I thought maybe admin or mods would have picked it up but I guess apple had the official press release today. No disrespect bro.

OP
Max

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com

Yea Max, we have been talking about this on the 3G support thread since apple came out with this iPad Wi-Fi + 3G Models Available in US on April 30. I posted a little after 9am yesterday. I thought maybe admin or mods would have picked it up but I guess apple had the official press release today. No disrespect bro.

Non taken! :) Just throw us a bone as soon as it happens and we can get it up there asap! Not everybody reads the 3G thread......yet! lol

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Woot Woot!! Thanks for the update Max.

Most reactions

Latest posts