What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Updates Won't Download

Cathart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the past three days I have been trying to download about 20 updates from the App store, but. I keep getting the message that the Apps cannot be downloaded at this time. My Internet connection is fine, and I downloaded a book from iBooks with no problem. What do you think is going on.

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would shut down and restart the iPad. If that doesn't help I would do a quick iPad reset by pressing and holding both the home button and the power button and do not let them go until the Apple appears in the middle of the screen.

OP
C

Cathart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I tried that, but it didn't work. I still get the same message for every app! Any other suggestions. I don't have any problem with Safari, or downloading books.

OP
C

Cathart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is what I did: I updated all the Apps to my computer instead of to the iPad. Now, if I sync the Apps from my computer to the iPad, will I lose all of my folders?

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cathart said:
Here is what I did: I updated all the Apps to my computer instead of to the iPad. Now, if I sync the Apps from my computer to the iPad, will I lose all of my folders?

Not if you do a manual and selective sync. This way you select exactly what is to be synchronized, in your case apps only.

Most reactions