What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store "can't buy"-error - app already installed!

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had this problem for over a month and it's really annoying I have no idea how to fix it either

gleff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't thank you enough, Geoff, I thought I was going to have to live with this forever more!

I'm glad I could help. I was having the trouble on and off for months and it was driving me nuts. Since it took me a while to find a fix I thought I'd try and help as many people as possible hence the tutorial. Obviously it would be good if Apple fixed the issue but as it's still not fixed in IOS 5.1 a tutorial was in order ;)

Cheers
Geoff

OP
K

Koooopa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has now been several days since i tried this fix, and no more annoying error!

Thank you sooo much for the fix, your a digital hero :D

Layth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow thanks so much! I've been going back and forth with Apple customer service about this problem, who in the end told me to take the iPad to the genius bar. It totally worked.

Most reactions