What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't install apps..

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to buy/install numbers app on iPad.

It comes up with a message:"you will be able to download and install numbers when connected to iTunes via PC"

I tried installing a few other apps with no issues. Numbers seems to be the only app that won't install.

Any ideas? Currently don't have a computer at the moment, and could really use this app...

OP
W

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sync with iTunes months ago. Bought roughly $100 in apps with no issues before. Even today bought an app and downloaded a free one with no problems.

On home wifi @ roughly 18 Mbps dl speeds..

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Apps over 20mb require either wifi or iTunes to download and install. If having an issue with wifi, sync with iTunes.

I only sync when I want to swap movies around or have ripped new ones and want to take them with me.

Have any friends with computers? If so, ask if you could sync with theirs but using your account. More than one accound can be used on a PC.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IMO it's an issue with the app. Must be due to a lot of people loading. Try it later. I've seen this happen before.

Most reactions

Latest posts