What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APP like Microsoft Project

gpassosbh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I´m a Project Manager in Brasil, and I´d like to know if there´s an APP with the same functions as Microsoft Project. The same functions, or something like this.

Thanks in advanced.

Gustavo Passos

appstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have searched and tired apps to be able to carry my microsoft project plans for meetings. There are a few apps that do a pretty good job. I settled for project planning pro.

Here's why - My first requirement was to be able to view my schedules created in microsoft project on my iPad so that i could take it for client meetings and presentation. Project Planning pro maintained the schedules and task relationships beautifully. A lot of other apps just defaulted to a Finish-to-Start relationship. This was completely messing up my schedules. Planning pro maintained all 4 types of task relationships and maintained schedule integrity.

Secondly, in project planning pro i could easily import my plans via Dropbox, email or directly from the project server. Import options in other apps are limited.

Thirdly, creating new plans in Project Planning pro is easy. You dont need to be a ms project wiz to create plans with this app.

There are 2 versions of this app. See what suits you the best.

Project Planning Pro - To Create new plans + Import Plans

Gantt Lite - Import MS Project Plans + Basic editing

Most reactions

Latest posts