What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App that syncs with Toodledo + allows project copy/default

Whiteandgreen25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I wondering if anybody knew of an app that allows you to create default projects or copy the same tasks from one project into another, and also syncs with Toodledo. I am using Pocket Informant HD right now, and can't figure out a way to do so, but it could be me, and If you know a way please let me know. Any example for this would be if I throw multiple parties around the year and would like to have a default to do/task list for every time I plan a party and start a new task project for it. Thanks in advance.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whiteandgreen25 said:
Hi, I wondering if anybody knew of an app that allows you to create default projects or copy the same tasks from one project into another, and also syncs with Toodledo. I am using Pocket Informant HD right now, and can't figure out a way to do so, but it could be me, and If you know a way please let me know. Any example for this would be if I throw multiple parties around the year and would like to have a default to do/task list for every time I plan a party and start a new task project for it. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to our world! I'm not sure how to do that but most of my queries for pocket informant HD( I have it) I got on YouTube. They have how to videos and could tell you how? Sorry I couldn't help but someone will be on soon to help.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

crappa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In toodledo, the only thing I can think of is to keep a todo task with the basic stuff and no due date in a separate folder. When you want to use it, select it then clone it. Do your editing on the new, cloned task and move it to your particular folder.

Most reactions