What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone with an engraved IPAD get it shipped?

y2kbtl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh Oh! Looks like i have to wait a few more days,apple says ipad won't arrive on the 16th.......but they are sorry?.....Oh Well (Smiling now)

BriteSun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My UPS tracking still has my iPad in Hong Kong! But, I read on another thread that Apple/UPS/FEDex may not be updating UNTIL all units are at their local hubs for delivery. Mine still say delivery on 3/16. If still no change in tracking tomorrow....I'm going to call Apple and/or UPS! Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to get my iPad!! I've been driving everyone at work crazy by checking the status and then griping about no update! LOL

ladynikon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My UPS tracking still has my iPad in Hong Kong! But, I read on another thread that Apple/UPS/FEDex may not be updating UNTIL all units are at their local hubs for delivery. Mine still say delivery on 3/16. If still no change in tracking tomorrow....I'm going to call Apple and/or UPS! Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to get my iPad!! I've been driving everyone at work crazy by checking the status and then griping about no update! LOL

I actually called UPS. They said that mine has departed china and will be on Louisiana by morning. I guess its traveling across the pond so it takes longer to update.

USC15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered on the 7th....according to UPS it got to Anchorage, AK on the 9th and since then it has not moved....its already the 14th...and it is still in Alaska...I am wondering if I will get it the 16th...

mleedix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still in Louisville, KY

Ordered day after release, shipped from China, made hop from China's international airport to Alaska and on to Louisville, KY the next day. And that is where it has sat since. For three days now it's been setting in Louisville, KY... only a 4.5 hour drive perhaps I should go get it. But then it sounds like there may be a few other iPads setting down there as well. Engraved/Black/ 32gb/ LTE

kyrod89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered an engraved white 16GB early am of 3/9 and had been stuck on, 'preparing for shipment,' since Saturday 3/10. I got en e-mail from Apple yesterday (3/14) stating there was a delay in shipping and if I wanted a non-personalized iPad by March 16, that I would have to reply back by 4pm. I responded saying that I'll take the non-personalized iPad for the 16th. Now they're sending both my orginal order (coming from China) that I can track and says it'll be here Monday and a non-personalized iPad that's supposed to be here Friday. Both iPads show up on Apple's website under my order status but my bank account has not been charged for anything other than the smartcover I ordered. I have no idea why they're sending two iPads and I haven't been charged for either of them. Anyone else get the same e-mail?

armoredsaint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine last Sunday night with engraving, was supposed to be delivered by March 19th - but the new date is March 16th instead and delivering tomorrow (Friday) :)

I have the Black 32gb Verizon 4G

richgalen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine (engraved 64gb LTE) has been sitting in Louisville since last Friday (Mine's coming via UPS). Just got the notice it cleared customs (Import Scan) and is skedded for delivery tomorrow.

Wmwelch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't order my 64GB white engraved IPAD until 3/11. It initially reflected an expected ship date of 3/19 and a expected receipt date of 3/26. I was pleasantly surprised to see an update today that said that it had shipped on 3/15 and would be delivered by UPS on 3/19. UPS currently shows it in transit and on-time. So it seems like they may actually be running ahead of estimates for those of us who didn't order on day 1. Got to admit that the new expected ship date brought a smile to my face. This is a b-day present for me that I thought was not going to arrive until after my b-day, but now it will arrive before my b-day. :)

I just did an update on the UPS tracking info and now mine it says that it was originally scheduled for a 3/19 delivery but now lists an early delivery date of 3/16. Hope it really does show up then. The tracking info only says it left China, but the delivery scheduling info at the top is what has changed. This change just happened this afternoon.

Last edited:

jetact

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope mine leaves KY, it has been sitting there since Sunday morning. So 4 full days and no movement. Mine was engraved and says it will deliver on the 16th but I live in Oregon. So they are going to ship it from KY to OR and have it here in the next 24 hours. Hope they are right. Mine was engraved and shipped out of China on thursday moring the 8th and got to KY on the 11th.

marlenedegrood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my personalized iPad on the 9th ... shipped yesterday ... arrived in Anchorage this morning and it's now showing that it has departed Louisville Kentucky .... not bad considering that mine was a late order and was not supposed to ship until March 19 with a delivery date of March 26 by standard shipping ... I must have gotten squeezed in :)
I plan on keeping my iPad 1st Gen ... it's been a great pal and I'll find a good use for it. I'm as excited waiting on this iPad 3rd Gen as I was for the 1st.

Most reactions

Latest posts