What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone order and received an iPad from apple.com recently?

SunnyFL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered on 7/11 the Ipad and the case the iPad is sceduled to ship before the case. Case delivery is set for 8/12. A friend just orderd yesterday shipping to same zip and his case is scheduled to deliver on 8/3. Will make me mad if he gets his first after orderng 10 days later then me.

thomo45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in the uk and ordered mine in mid June. It took roughly 2 weeks ( 10 business days). Very happy with the time quoted and time taken. And yes, i love my iPad.

Azieser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My local best buy store has several of the 16 and 32 GB Wifi Instock and a couple of the 32GB Wifi / 3G pads in stock. I needed one the other day for a friend and I was able to walk in and purchase inside of 10 minutes. Check your local BB store if you have one and are in a hurry.

Drag Bunt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For those in the Atlanta area, the Mall of Georgia Apple Store had all three 3G iPads in stock as of last Friday, but no WiFi only.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try ordering a MacBook with extra memory and hard drive.. Got a friend thats been waiting for near a month now. I read an article somewhere yesterday that stated LG was expecting delays filling the screen orders for the iPads,, they cant keep up with the demand

Timo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
30 Nov 2010 08:48:31 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit. 29 Nov 2010 23:40:00 Shenzhen Shipment In Transit. 29 Nov 2010 23:36:04 Shenzhen Shipment In Transit. 29 Nov 2010 21:44:33 Shenzhen Shipment Collected From Sender

Anyone know how long it will be in Hong Kong For ?

piper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received mine today, Dec. 2nd and it was ordered on 11/28/2010.

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered it on black Friday and it arrived Wednesday. Super fast.

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That was when they were in short supply. It doesn't take long once they leave China. I was surprised how fast it was once they released them. Keep an eye on the tracking progress at Apple.com.

Most reactions