What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone order and received an iPad from apple.com recently?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, thanks for the snarky response, but that doesn't help answer the question I originally asked.
But I did give you a serious answer on the first page of the thread.

What's interesting is that the inCase case I ordered with it was "5-7 business days" and shipped same day.
But they are two completely different products made by two completely different companies and just because one company was able to ship their product out the same day has no bearing whatsoever on another company shipping out their product on their schedule.

Last edited:

RobotRock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered July 2nd.
Estimated Shipping: July 16th
Estimated Delivery: July 20th
Longest wait in my life.

RobotRock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:D

What a coincidence! I just got an email now (10:30pm) saying it will be delivered tomorrow! 5 Days before estimated delivery date. I best start downloading apps in prep!

newfmp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered June 27. I'm in Canada but so what. Still ships from China. It originally stated it would not ship until July 13th, but it shipped July 8th. Any day now I should see it.

The SD card adapter also ordered June 27, not shipping until Aug 16th!

Silken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No change in the status of my order yet. Due for dispatch in 4 days. Ordered 3rd July and due for shipment on the 19th.

Anfield800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, my ipad (16gb wifi) was ordered on 8th July through equip-u. I've jut had a phone call saying it will be delivered tomorrow, that's a full week sooner than expected.

Phyllish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
spinknitandlife.blogspot.com
I gave up on mine. I cancelled the online order and went to the local Apple store across town and purchased one that was in stock. Should have done that in the first place. Oh well, live and learn.

SunnyFL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I gave up on mine. I cancelled the online order and went to the local Apple store across town and purchased one that was in stock. Should have done that in the first place. Oh well, live and learn.

I ordered on 7/11 32GB-3G and scheduled to ship on 7/26. I might do the same thing if I can get to an A store in a few days and they have that model in stock.

Silken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine shipped last night and should be delivered on the 19th, two days before the estimated 21st! Soooo excited :)

Phyllish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
spinknitandlife.blogspot.com

I ordered on 7/11 32GB-3G and scheduled to ship on 7/26. I might do the same thing if I can get to an A store in a few days and they have that model in stock.

After waiting 9 days and no sign of shipping. I decided enough was enough. Glad I did.:)

SunnyFL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any of you that got your iPads a few days early notice if the status on the order page changed or did they just show up early? Did you know you were getting it early ahead of time is what I am asking.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only change I saw was when that status became Out for delivery. Until that time, the original estimated delivery date did not change. If you get your iPad before the estimated delivery date, consider it a gift.

Silken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine arrived this afternoon around 1:30 , two days before estimated delivery. Can't fault Apple's service

Most reactions

Latest posts