What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone good with graphic design?

If I was to hold a contest with a small prize would you create something to submit?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• YES, I would be able to make something simple even if there is no contest.

• Total voters

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I'm not the best at graphic design, so I'm asking for anyone willing to spare a little time to make some icons and a loading screen graphic for an app I made today.
I made this app because there was nothing available in the app store, I saw people asking for this in their disapointing reviews for apps they had purchased. I'm happy just using it for myself, however If someone is willing to make some icons and a loading image I will put it up in the app store as a free download (with credit to the icon/image creator of course).

Last edited:

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is it anyway? I might be able to help, although I'm not that good.

Sent from K48

Edit:actually, forget what I've said. Good luck with your app though.

Last edited:
OP
MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
What is it anyway? I might be able to help, although I'm not that good.

Sent from K48

Edit:actually, forget what I've said. Good luck with your app though.

Don't worry about it, I actually bit the bullet yesterday and put together some icons and loading screens for it. I submitted it to the app store for review if there are any other people like me hopefully this app will fill the void of apps in the app store that don't do this.

You asked what the app does exactly.... Let me explain it.

Driving convertible with top down.
Driving car with windows down.
Driving car with sunroof open.
Driving on express way in car that is not good at keeping sounds of the road out.
Driving a motorcycle with headphones in(not sure this is even legal, but i see people do it and they are also the ones I came across who also wanted an app like this)
Driving a boat.

If you are doing any of the above and using your iPhone/iPad to listen to music or any other type of audio, chances are you have to constantly be raising and lowering the volume. I for example would drive with my car windows down and the sunroof open. While doing this I would constantly need to turn up the volume to hear the music and then at street lights turn it back down so that it isn't blasting while I wait at the light.

What this app does is let you set a Minimum and Maximum volume level. The app runs in the background so that you can use what ever audio app you like. The Volume level will start out at what ever you have set as the minimum volume level and via GPS information the faster you start moving, the volume will automaticly be raised up. The same thing happens when you slow down, the volume will adjust on its own to the speed you are traveling.

I tried searching the app store, but could not find one that did this. I was more than willing to pay a few bucks if it was available but the only thing that I could find was an app that cost several dollars, did this same thing but only for music you had loaded on the device. This meant you could only play audio from the app itself. I'm not the only person who found this unusable because there were a few reviewer comments left saying they use it while on their motorcycles but hated that they could only play music that is loaded on the device. I personally don't have any music on my device and stream all of my audio from different apps.

I called the app "Audio Cruise Control" and once it gets through apples review process it will be a free download.

Last edited:

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe you should do something a bit like this.
The left bottom icon.

Sent from K48

Edit: Didn't read whole post, sorry.

Attachments

• image-3175612164.jpg
    image-3175612164.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 359

Docvan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MikesTooLz said:
Don't worry about it, I actually bit the bullet yesterday and put together some icons and loading screens for it. I submitted it to the app store for review if there are any other people like me hopefully this app will fill the void of apps in the app store that don't do this.

You asked what the app does exactly.... Let me explain it.

Driving convertible with top down.
Driving car with windows down.
Driving car with sunroof open.
Driving on express way in car that is not good at keeping sounds of the road out.
Driving a motorcycle with headphones in(not sure this is even legal, but i see people do it and they are also the ones I came across who also wanted an app like this)
Driving a boat.

If you are doing any of the above and using your iPhone/iPad to listen to music or any other type of audio, chances are you have to constantly be raising and lowering the volume. I for example would drive with my car windows down and the sunroof open. While doing this I would constantly need to turn up the volume to hear the music and then at street lights turn it back down so that it isn't blasting while I wait at the light.

What this app does is let you set a Minimum and Maximum volume level. The app runs in the background so that you can use what ever audio app you like. The Volume level will start out at what ever you have set as the minimum volume level and via GPS information the faster you start moving, the volume will automaticly be raised up. The same thing happens when you slow down, the volume will adjust on its own to the speed you are traveling.

I tried searching the app store, but could not find one that did this. I was more than willing to pay a few bucks if it was available but the only thing that I could find was an app that cost several dollars, did this same thing but only for music you had loaded on the device. This meant you could only play audio from the app itself. I'm not the only person who found this unusable because there were a few reviewer comments left saying they use it while on their motorcycles but hated that they could only play music that is loaded on the device. I personally don't have any music on my device and stream all of my audio from different apps.

I called the app "Audio Cruise Control" and once it gets through apples review process it will be a free download.

Sounds like a good App! Pardon me if I missed it in your description, but an additional feature would be for the App to monitor the ambient noise level and adjust the audio volume up or down to compensate for such things like open windows, open sun roof, a big diesel truck driving next to you.

Most reactions

Latest posts