What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else having issues trying access itunes store?

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I keep getting an error message "Cannot connect to iTunes Store "
I've restarted the ipad a couple times, wifi is,working fine- I can access it from iPhone
Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
gresh14 said:
I keep getting an error message "Cannot connect to iTunes Store "
I've restarted the ipad a couple times, wifi is,working fine- I can access it from iPhone
Thanks!

Maybe the problem is the WiFi connection on your iPad. Have you tried resetting your router?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
I just went to access it also to and it came up fine on my end.

Same here. I just accessed iTunes on my iPhone with no problems. I don't believe the problem is with iTunes. I also checked Apple system status and there are no reported issues with iTunes or anything else.

AllaricBOOM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am just curious how could this happen.
I tried to turn off Wifi and launch App Store it said "Cannot connect to iTunes Store"
Then I turn on Wifi and I access to it.
Are you sure your wifi works?

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Maybe the problem is the WiFi connection on your iPad. Have you tried resetting your router?

My daughter has an ipad 4 and she can connect without a problem. . I guess it has to be a problem with my settings, though the settings seems right. And like I said my iPhone 5 connects to iTunes just fine.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gresh...have you done all the immediate fixes?

Closing apps, restart and a reset?

Also, have you tried to turn your wifi off on your iPad and back on again?

If you have done all that, what might help is going into your iPad settings - general - reset - reset all settings. You will need to log back into apps like Facebook when you do that though. That may help.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
gresh14 said:
My daughter has an ipad 4 and she can connect without a problem. . I guess it has to be a problem with my settings, though the settings seems right. And like I said my iPhone 5 connects to iTunes just fine.

Try going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings it may work. Let us know if it does.

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, went back and tried again I got,the same error message, but when I tapped on the "music" tab at the bottom, it connected! Works fine now, strange!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad you worked it out. If it ever happens again, you've got the help links as well as your self-discovered solution to help you.

Most reactions

Latest posts