What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone carry their ipad with them everywhere all day?

piper77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my ipad2 last week . Honey moon period , so i carry my girl with me . Loooking for a good data plan to go truly mobile. planning as a productivity tool . I do forex trading . Still evaluating multiple options. Either to go for a iphone with data plan and create personal hotspot or buy one of those mifi devices.

Cheers

piper

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I admit, I'm actually one of those people who actually brings my iPad into the bathroom with me. Not into the shower of course; too risky, but outside the glass doors so that I can listen to music while bathing. I have eczema and bathing is hell for my feet, so the music actually helps to take my mind off the pain.

But yes, I bring my iPad everywhere with me. I rarely use the Internet outside my home though, so when outside, I just read ebooks and play games. They come in very handy during long train rides! I also use it to take down sermon notes (prevents me from falling asleep) and if I get accepted into University, I'll use it to take down my notes too.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Sk1zb1t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my ipad2 last week . Honey moon period , so i carry my girl with me . Loooking for a good data plan to go truly mobile. planning as a productivity tool . I do forex trading . Still evaluating multiple options. Either to go for a iphone with data plan and create personal hotspot or buy one of those mifi devices.

Cheers

piper

i've got joikuspot on my n95, ipad comes tomorrow. will be interesting to see how it goes!

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anomalous said:
Yes, and doing so has been the excuse to buy bigger handbags. ;)

Via my iPad 1

Hehe, for me, it's smaller handbags. My bags are huge because I carry so much stuff in them, but now that I have my iPad, I carry less stuff around, so I ended up having to go on a shopping spree for a smaller bag!

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aladyleyna said:
Hehe, for me, it's smaller handbags. My bags are huge because I carry so much stuff in them, but now that I have my iPad, I carry less stuff around, so I ended up having to go on a shopping spree for a smaller bag!

LOL! Like we really need an excuse to get any new bag ;)

Via my iPad 1

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I work in the medical field and use my iPad all the time for presentations. I use the Otter Box case., and the Targus messenger bag to lug it around. The tarsus bag allows me to carry the camera connection kit and as well as a spare home charger.

Sent from my iPad 2 White 64GB + 3G Verizon using iPF

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I carry mine with me all the time. I work from home and it sits by me at my desk if I want to look something up if I have a lot of screen already up on my laptop. Or if I need a break or want to check my planner - which I use Informant HD.

I throw it in my purse when I leave the house to:
kill time if I have to wait somewhere - games
read books I have downloaded - iBooks
do a little musing if I feel creative - Notes Plus and / or Chapters
look over reports / PDFs / docs for work that I've downloaded - DocsToGo or GoodReader
take video's of my daughters barrel races on my iPhone and transfer them to my iPad for larger viewing during races or big race weekends - PhotoMgrPro

Tons of things to keep me busy!

padnewbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aladyleyna said:

LOL! Like we really need an excuse to get any new bag ;)

Via my iPad 1

I definitely don't need an excuse but am happy to have one this time! :)

I'm looking for a purse that will carry my IPad. Hoping to get out this weekend to look for one! :)

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have it with me all day if my wife didn't insist on using while I'm at work.:( :p

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use mine primarily for casual use right now. Instead of watching the tv I use my iPad, although with all the different app options, I'm fing it more and more a need to with me all the time

caparker418

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take mine pretty much everywhere and it's in constant use. What doesn't it do? Notes, music, quick games when bored or have to wait somewhere, oh yeah-the 40 kindle books I haven't had time to read....need I continue? Best purchase ever!

Most reactions

Latest posts