What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody's Ipad Air 2 shipped yet?

xardoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No change in mine....

IpadAir2.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I guess this is progress "Preparing for Shipment"
Your new iPad Air 2 should be marked as shipped very soon. Preparing for shipment is the last stage before the item is actually shipped. When I ordered my iPhone 6 plus it was less than a day between the time my order showed as preparing for shipment and when I received the shipping notification with tracking number.

jcallejas214

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine shipped yesterday from Ontario CA, I picked it up this AM from UPS station. I'm upgrading from an iPad (3rd Gen) so it's amazing.

Shauns65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Picked mine up from the Southampton uk Apple Store today. The Apple employee in the store didn't even know they had them in yet but I'd phoned ahead to check. No cellular models yet though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
xardoz

xardoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No love for me, still preparing for shipment. Tomorrow is the 24th so I would think I should be getting a tracking number at the latest today unless they are going to miss their 22-24th window.

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Interesting. This is what it says today:

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Friday, 10/24/2014, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Monday, 10/27/2014, By End of Day

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guess who took off work early today and got his new iPad! It's sweet, but so far a LOT like my Air. I haven't used it for watching movies yet on lunch in the break room. That'll be the tell tell sign. I'm always fighting the overhead lighting, so I'm hoping the new screen will not be as bad. As far as the rest of my apps, though no difference that I can see.

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ordered mine..space grey 64G wifi only..thursday evening. received it monday!! it is AWESOME! coming off of old ipad 2...it's like holding a piece of paper compared to a brick...love love love it!

Most reactions

Latest posts