What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anybody here own apple laptop

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
anybody here own apple laptop and do you like them and with the lion os do u need anit virus for them?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two Apple laptops, one running Snow Leopard and one running Lion. I love them to bits and no, I don't have antivirus running on them, that's not to say that it isn't possible to get a virus (and to be honest, I need to update myself as to where OSX and virus's sit these days) as just about everything is possible, I just evaluate the risk/reward with everything I do and for now I just use the firewall, run in stealth mode and no antivirus.

The Archangel

OP
T

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ok thanks iwas just wondering i been looking at the apple laptops also besides the ipad2

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tazz3 said:
ok thanks iwas just wondering i been looking at the apple laptops also besides the ipad2

I have an old white intel MacBook and a new MacBook Air, the Air is one lovely piece of kit but I spend 99% of my time on my iPad.

The Archangel

ipaddeveloper888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got a Macbook Pro. Kind of pricy, but very nice. Nice to have a Mac to pair with the iPad when I am at home.

Most reactions

Latest posts