What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any way to restore whiteout saved blobs from 5.0.1 to 5.0.1 ?

Zelvuc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need advice her :
I am on Ipad 2 (Jailbraked with absinthe with 5.0.1 on)
Yesterday I make mistake and deleted all plist files from mobile/library..
Ipad went to logo loop :(
I tried to restore do downloaded Ipad2,1 5.0.1 restore image.
I tunes failed to restore (3194 failure)
Have used tinyumbrella to disable hosts ( run as admin on Windows 7 and tried on mac with same result)
How to restore to downloaded image ? Did I must have saved blob to restore since apple no longer signing 5.0.1?

Please any suggestions

misenko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, signing window for 5.0.1 is closed so there is no way how to restore it back on iPad 2 :-(

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As misenko says, because the signing window for 5.0.1 is closed now you cannot ever restore it on an iPad2 until a bootrom exploit is discovered. Your only option is to lose the jailbreak and go to 5.1, OR if you have saved SHSH Blobs for 4.3.3 you can restore to that using TinyCFW. But you must have blobs saved from last year. We have a tutorial in our guides section.

OP
Z

Zelvuc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks, now I have 5.1 I delited plist files from mobile/liberary with catastrophic result. apple logo loop :( after reboot. So dont du that ! It's important to inform everybody whom do jailbraking clerly about apple signing praktice and results of that!

Most reactions

Latest posts