What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Ipad 3 Cases that hold the Ipad and Apple BT Keyboard?

af847

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Targus case (more like a bag with handle) which I had for when I bought my Ipad 2, and now have the Ipad 3. It has a slot for the Ipad and another zippered opening for a stand and Keyboard and where I keep my charger cord. It is made for notebooks and laptops I believe. It works good, holds everything that I need, but looking for something like a Folio style case for the Ipad and the Keyboard. The case I have is kind of cumbersome and not really what I was looking for. Most folio cases I've looked at, come with a keyboard already included with them. I like the Apple keyboard and have no need for another keyboard. Just would like a slimmer folio style case that I could put the apple keyboard in with the Ipad also. If it can fold into a stand also would be nice too. Does anyone know of any cases like this? Surprised I haven't found one, since I'm sure the Apple BT Keyboard is a popular keyboard.

Most reactions

Latest posts