What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any help with NES A.D.?

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Disclaimer. I'm using this for chip bending, a form of musical composition, with freeware image files. Please don't get my thread locked by asking about pirated games. Thanks!

So I have NES A.D., and yet the main way of "getting to Romz" appears to be through linked sites of questionable content. However, the images I want to use are housed on my PC. Has anyone downloaded this app, and managed to get their roms from a location that wasn't one of the sites this app mentions?

Thanks!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
antonio107 said:
Disclaimer. I'm using this for chip bending, a form of musical composition, with freeware image files. Please don't get my thread locked by asking about pirated games. Thanks!

So I have NES A.D., and yet the main way of "getting to Romz" appears to be through linked sites of questionable content. However, the images I want to use are housed on my PC. Has anyone downloaded this app, and managed to get their roms from a location that wasn't one of the sites this app mentions?

Thanks!

Can't you use ifile in wifi mode and transfer the files from pc to ipad into the appropiate folder?

OP
antonio107

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
antonio107 said:

Thanks!

Can't you use ifile in wifi mode and transfer the files from pc to ipad into the appropiate folder?

I don't know what ifile is, so i'll have to check it out. Still brand spanking new to this JB thing :)

OP
antonio107

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Files got transferred to the right place. But this emulator isn't working. I'm willing to entertain any suggestions, however!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
antonio107 said:
Files got transferred to the right place. But this emulator isn't working. I'm willing to entertain any suggestions, however!

Are you referring to NES A.D.X. Plus? I'm pretty sure there's an SNES A.D.X. Plus for ipad that might work.

OP
antonio107

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
antonio107 said:

Are you referring to NES A.D.X. Plus? I'm pretty sure there's an SNES A.D.X. Plus for ipad that might work.

SNES 9x works, but this is the 8bit emulator NES A.D.X. Not plus, because that's the paid version and i wanted to test the demo version out. Obviously I'm not impressed enough to buy it!

Most reactions

Latest posts