What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any body ever buy a Refurbished iPad 2 from apple

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ziggs said:
I have been looking for a refurbished ipad2, 32gb, WiFi only, on the Apple Store site for over two months. there have been none listsed. Is it going to be an impossible task to get one from Apple?

I just checked the store and they have 16gig iPad2 available in black or white. I have bought a refurbished iPad2 32 gigs back at the end of November 2012. This size iPad is very popular. There are 32 gig iPad 3 available I just checked

Attachments

• image-3125780897.jpg
    image-3125780897.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

ziggs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, Gabriel and Matt... I look several times a day, and I wil keep doing so. I don't need the 3G, retina display, or Siri. It's for my preschool grandson for educational videos, etc. just wonder if 16gb will be enough for those apps.

Redjericho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Refurbished apple products are better than original in my opinion, (they have actually been tested more thoroughly to ensure they work, they don't want to get the same device back again.)

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ziggs said:
Thank you, Gabriel and Matt... I look several times a day, and I wil keep doing so. I don't need the 3G, retina display, or Siri. It's for my preschool grandson for educational videos, etc. just wonder if 16gb will be enough for those apps.

I think a 16 gig iPad is enough for a pre-school person. I'm way past pre-school, I have a 32 gig wifi iPad 2, and after a year of owning it, it still has 20 gigs storage space. It has over 80 apps, over a 100 songs, over 200 pictures, and several ebooks. Save time and money and buy that child the 16 gig iPad! LOL.

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got an iPod 2 refurbished but it was defective and had to return it.,was told by rep that 8 Gbs would be enuf, and u have left over storage space on ur 32' right?

Sent from my iPad using iPFt

Most reactions