What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antiglare screen?

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
donka said:
Brando must have changed their protectors then - I have had a few review samples from them in the past and they are great protectors but like the others did suffer from this issue.

Or perhaps it's also because I'm not as easily annoyed.

buttrpecan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the zagg film and had them install it at best buy. Im wondering if it is indeed sposed to look like that mesh-y look for a white background. And not clear like plastic or glass. The look reminds me of how a tv looks when you are right up close to it and see the multicolor specs. Does this make sense? I dont know if i like this look or if its sposed to be this way or what. Anyone have this film on theirs?

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
buttrpecan1 said:
I bought the zagg film and had them install it at best buy. Im wondering if it is indeed sposed to look like that mesh-y look for a white background. And not clear like plastic or glass. The look reminds me of how a tv looks when you are right up close to it and see the multicolor specs. Does this make sense? I dont know if i like this look or if its sposed to be this way or what. Anyone have this film on theirs?

That sounds typical of an antiglare screen.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mynameiserich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buttrpecan1 said:

Yes, this is somewhat common. The anti glare screen protector works by having a matte screen which tents to catch a lot of the colors and reflect back onto the screen.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a $5 antiglare protector i wouldn't use mine without it, works great and its crystal clear, so probably based on brand and mine is a now name brand!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

piscoot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the zagg antiglare tonight and will be returning tomorrow! Its actually making me nauseous! The matte finish is way to much. I will use the zagg regular screen protector.

piscoot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
piscoot said:
I bought the zagg antiglare tonight and will be returning tomorrow! Its actually making me nauseous! The matte finish is way to much. I will use the zagg regular screen protector.

A follow up on the antiglare zagg, switched out today for the regular zagg and life is good!

anya520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
recommendation of screen protector

I encountered that question before. I bought a screen protector for the sake of using outside. But the effect was not good, even bad as not using a screen protector. Then my friend recommended "Ewoti" to me. I bought anti-glare screen protector of this "Ewoti" brand. The effect was really very very good. It did not diminsh the clarity /definition of the screen and also can anti-glare. :):):)

Most reactions