What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another nice word game...

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just found another nice word game called "Clueless Crossword Party" it great kind of a cross between sudoku and crossword it's great fun have a try and see what you think..it was offered free but there is also a lite version as well.. :))

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, super! You are doing two for two here (though I like this game better than the Qatqi game). This is a fun game for sure, though I am NOT pleased at how you get penalized for a wrong letter. Grrrrr! :D

Regardless, thanks for the heads up in time for me to get the full version for free (though I would have paid for it ... I likes me some word games).

Marilyn

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, super! You are doing two for two here (though I like this game better than the Qatqi game). This is a fun game for sure, though I am NOT pleased at how you get penalized for a wrong letter. Grrrrr! :D

Regardless, thanks for the heads up in time for me to get the full version for free (though I would have paid for it ... I likes me some word games).

Marilyn
Yes I'm a sucker for a good word game tooooooo…. We will be very clever by the time we finish lol;)

Most reactions