What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Little War Game

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep picked it up after reading the reviews on TouchArcade.
Reminded me a little on Cannon Fodder :)

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the fact it is universal! That is the only thing that stops me from buying an app! I'd rather pay 5.99 for a universal app than pay 2.99 for each device, this is what ea do and it really bugs me!

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rubicon said:
Yea, that's never right. People buy games, not "a game to run on this particular device only".

Still, if you want to make up that 2 dollars, I take paypal :)

Haha I'm good with £1.79 thanks! May have to buy the english voicepack! :)

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hasty said:
Yep picked it up after reading the reviews on TouchArcade.
Reminded me a little on Cannon Fodder :)

Reminds me a lot like that ps game years ago, little pill shaped men that swore! Hey can we get an x rated voice pack dev!? Lol

OP
R

Rubicon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatlittlewargame.com
Heh, Apple'd love that. :)

One thing we have been toying with is a UK-only set of packs. I'd love to see brummies vs geordies going at it for example. Just need to figure the financing out as they cost a lot to make but we can't keep charging a dollar each for them - they're only meant to be a bit of fun.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"brumes vs geordies"
Think you'd need a translation pack for those of us dan sowf.

Used to love those Worms voice sets.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rubicon said:

One thing we have been toying with is a UK-only set of packs. I'd love to see brummies vs geordies going at it for example. Just need to figure the financing out as they cost a lot to make but we can't keep charging a dollar each for them - they're only meant to be a bit of fun.

Maybe you could have a buy one get one free, like 1.79 for two packs? Or a 'pack' of voices for 2.99??

You'd sell more as a pack rather than singlely.

OP
R

Rubicon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatlittlewargame.com
Rubicon said:

Maybe you could have a buy one get one free, like 1.79 for two packs? Or a 'pack' of voices for 2.99??

You'd sell more as a pack rather than singlely.
There's no facility for that sort of thing on the AppStore, sadly. Bundling them together would also annoy people who've already bought em separately.

I guess we could put a whole bunch of new ones in and sell them for a slightly higher price though, nice one.

Most reactions

Latest posts