What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Little War Game

Caidem02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stefx said:
That was an easy one
The scenario ended when I put the general in the hex where the smoking flare is.

This mission should change. It took me a while to figure this one out.

Jaik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great game, love it. But I'm stuck on level 6 on the standard campaign missions. It's called f-day you hav to ferry your units to the enemy island while defending your island. Any ideas?

sattinge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i like this game!!!
but not money.... : (
show me the money!!!!!!!!!! yob!!!! baby!!

steelers68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hawk 8 said:
I have a gold trophy on all missions except mission 11 Face off, any tips would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

I need help for face-off as well

JGame

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is going to sound like a dumb question, but I can't figure out how to use the engineer to capture the barracks in the 2nd level. I land on the pad where the enemy come out and try to capture the barracks, but it just puts a big blue wrench floating over e top. It won't let me move e engineer off the pad and then I lose him when I finish my turn.

torontorocko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is going to sound like a dumb question, but I can't figure out how to use the engineer to capture the barracks in the 2nd level. I land on the pad where the enemy come out and try to capture the barracks, but it just puts a big blue wrench floating over e top. It won't let me move e engineer off the pad and then I lose him when I finish my turn.

I believe you have probably already figured this out, but I'll answer it anyways.
You need to capture buildings twice. Either with two turns, or with two engineers in the same turn.
Also, you don't want to stand on the blue pad while doing it with the first engineer because if you don't capture it that turn, then your engineer will be lost.

mrng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - I absolutely love the game, I've fought through all the missions, and I'm now trying to get all the achievements. But I'm having trouble with Property Magnate - I've taken all the structures on both campaign and skirmish maps, but it doesn't give me the achievement. Am I missing something? Is there something on the map that I haven't realised is a structure?

Looking forward to the next set of campaign maps!

Hi! Has anyone gotten the property magnate achievement yet? I've taken every structure on a map... buildings, oil rigs, and neutral vehicles... and still haven't gotten the achievement. Most recently, I did this on "Surrounded" in the "Call of Booty" campaign at medium difficulty, with three days to spare for a gold medal. Earlier in the day, I also took every structure in "Silver Eye" (also in the "Call of Booty" campaign), and in "Offensive" and "An Honest Duel" (both in the "Standard" campaign).

This is one of the last achievements I need to get, and I have no idea what I'm missing. Any help would be much appreciated!

TenThirtySix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a great game. But I'm new to it and am having trouble with Mission 3, Ambush. Any suggestions for getting through it with a gold trophy. Thanks!

mrng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a great game. But I'm new to it and am having trouble with Mission 3, Ambush. Any suggestions for getting through it with a gold trophy. Thanks!

As far as I can tell, all you need to do to win a gold trophy is to keep the Generalissimo alive for 8 days. The strategy I use is to defend the left side of the island with the single bazooka (he should be able to destroy the first few tanks before the grunts kill him), and pour all of your other resources into attacking the enemy on the right side of the island. Don't wait for them to come to you, go meet them and fight them down by the beach. Your barracks my get overrun at the end, but the Generalissimo will survive. Good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts