What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An eager iPad developer

MacDaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

my name is Morten and I'm designer in a small indie studio currently working on a game called Pocket Creatures for the iPad. The game is about raising your little creature teaching it how to behave – sweet and cute or evil and cruel
smile.gif

We’re about to go into the beta stage and we need testers to raise our strange little creatures
smile.gif

So if you have an iPad and are interested in the responsibility of fostering the little bugger post a message here :)

Check out the iPhone trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/user/tactileentertainment
Thanks,

/Morten

Lisa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am definitely interested in this.
a couple of friends would like to test as well will tell them to post here.

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol at the platypus poo... Sure I'm interested just let me know WWW Who, What, When;)

OP
M

MacDaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Hopefully we will have the iPad version ready for testing soon - then I'll make a proper beta invitation :)

/Morten

Most reactions

Latest posts