What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AirStash wireless flash drive w/ media streaming & WebDAV for iPad

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AirStash wireless flash drive with media streaming and WebDAV

airstashtop2.jpg

AirStash is essentially an SD card reader that can be accessed as an ordinary USB storage device, or a basic read-only file server via WiFi tethering, meaning the host device doesn't require a card reader or a USB host.. able to stream content to the iPad for up to 5 hours, according to the AirStash.

Simply click on the import button at the bottom of AirStash's app, and then you can choose to either import the currently opened directory, or import everything from the AirStash.

All these new features sure make the $99.99 AirStash a more tempting deal, especially for road warriors attempting to fully replace their laptops with low-powered tablets.

AirStash wireless flash drive with media streaming and WebDAV update hands-on - Engadget Galleries

http://www.airstash.com/

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Neat idea, I like it....a lot
Just not sure if i $99 like it

but I will keep my eye on this, esp since my wife has the 8gb iTouch

Tim

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've already got an AirStash - I look forward to the update, especially media streaming and better iOS4 integration for file saves, rather than the clunky browser-based method it uses now.

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just watched all 3 vids on the YouTube page.
I would really like to hear how people are liking or not this drive.

The more I think about it, the more I like it, maybe about $87.50 like it right now, so we are close

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts