What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AirPrint with iPad 2 and HP - Photosmart e-All-in-One Wireless Printer

Shnead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an on-the-go job and would like to know if it would be possible to use AirPrint with this printer: bit.ly/lbDBKD

Or any way to jerryrig a wireless printing connection?

If not, could you recommend a cheap all-in-one printer with which I could do this?

Thank you.

The printer should work OK, though - if you're on the move - you'll need something like a wireless router to assign IP addresses (it doesn't need to be connected to the Internet). Several Members with the same problem are using the Apple Airport Express because it's small and very portable.

Tim

Thanks for the advice, the printer turned out to be fine and worked with a spare Linksys router that I had laying around. Though it took some troubleshooting for HP's iPrint app to fully work. But, in the end, we managed to set it up just fine.

Thanks, again.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back