What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you close the game down and reopen it. The Facebook task reappears and you can do it again and get another greenie. So far I have done it 3 times! :)

Sian and David (level 40) Don't really need anything so send what you need and I will return.Thank you :)

Cool, how did u work that out? Am gonna keep going till it stops me. I need 2 buy land

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: steel frame, wire, control unit, shampoo, all incl bracelet, text book. thx lovely neighbours :)

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cool, how did u work that out? Am gonna keep going till it stops me. I need 2 buy land

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: steel frame, wire, control unit, shampoo, all incl bracelet, text book. thx lovely neighbours :)

When I went back after doing it the first time I saw it was there again so I tried closing it down and seeing if it came back and it did. Up to 12 now. Obviously I don't have a life!

Sian and David (level 40) Don't really need anything so send what you need and I will return.Thank you :)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I went back after doing it the first time I saw it was there again so I tried closing it down and seeing if it came back and it did. Up to 12 now. Obviously I don't have a life!

Me too :)

Mocafrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's an update available on ipad. I'm afraid to update because I have two items left to get the crop circles and plan not to collect on the other completed mission until I have them.

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score

What a bonus. It's worth spending a little time gathering greenies as the cost to upgrade everything is astronomical in terms of coins and flights with jumbos etc etc.
Thanks for the tip-off.
Nutty

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you close the game down and reopen it. The Facebook task reappears and you can do it again and get another greenie. So far I have done it 3 times! :)

Barbara, thank you for a tip!!! I already bought two allotments and still working to get more.
... and please don't visit my FB account, there is a lot of identical screenshots of my city :D

There's an update available on ipad. I'm afraid to update because I have two items left to get the crop circles and plan not to collect on the other completed mission until I have them.

I was in the same situation. You may upgrade - it's safe, nothing disappeared in my game after upgrade.

Last edited:

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What a bonus. It's worth spending a little time gathering greenies as the cost to upgrade everything is astronomical in terms of coins and flights with jumbos etc etc.
Thanks for the tip-off.
Nutty

Absolutely and I'm buying land as I get the coins since its on offer now. So far have 4 new squares :)

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Well spotted! I've got 4 so far so need to keep going!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do you have the post picture to Facebook task?

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume
Yeah! Got it. But is there no way other than restarting the iphone? I completed MCC 2.

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't want to sound ungrateful, but. Thank you Barbara!

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours

Most reactions

Latest posts