What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Saw that you had deleted me by mistake and refriended me, Bernardngo. I accepted it while I was offline. Was it accepted?

I am returning home tomorrow midnight. Still need one more thing for the fighter jet. I have not been avle to collect many things. Anyone able to complete the quest?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi,

If anyone can gift rectangle boxed candies please send as I'm out of all supplies!

Thanks
Pingways

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Fine.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Saw that you had deleted me by mistake and refriended me, Bernardngo. I accepted it while I was offline. Was it accepted?

I am returning home tomorrow midnight. Still need one more thing for the fighter jet. I have not been avle to collect many things. Anyone able to complete the quest?

Yes a few have finished it.

Sian and David (level 40) Don't really need anything so send what you need and I will return.Thank you :)

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Glad to see you. Stills shows pending, hopefully you will show up soon...funny story, in efforts to fuel my addiction, I copied a cloud backup copy of the game to an additional iPad which really messed up my friend list. Tragic mistake! And no I do not have a problem...well maybe with GI

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Glad to see you. Stills shows pending, hopefully you will show up soon...funny story, in efforts to fuel my addiction, I copied a cloud backup copy of the game to an additional iPad which really messed up my friend list. Tragic mistake! And no I do not have a problem...well maybe with GI

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours

You are in my friend list and I can visit you.

thenisePS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi..
I'm completing my mission control center, I just need 4 server racks. It says I can have through gifts because I don't really know if there are flights where I can get them from.

Please.
Let me know what you need, i'll try and send it.

Username: thenisePS
Level 19

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi..
I'm completing my mission control center, I just need 4 server racks. It says I can have through gifts because I don't really know if there are flights where I can get them from.

Please.
Let me know what you need, i'll try and send it.

Username: thenisePS
Level 19

Tried adding you without success, if you want to add troglodyte69 and, or troglodyte96 I can send you sever racks.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone) need anything other than flight stuff, will return what you send.

thenisePS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried adding you without success, if you want to add troglodyte69 and, or troglodyte96 I can send you sever racks.neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone) need anything other than flight stuff, will return what you send.
You are actually on my waiting list (both) Added you a week ago or so.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,is there any chance you or someone else can send me 4 benches from you android account? What would you like back?

Yeah, sent u invite :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks,accepted. Do you want me to send you a few single malt or passengers?

If u can send all inclusive bracelet or projector or flight helmet, text book or slide rule to my android a/c that would be brill. Thx

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If u can send all inclusive bracelet or projector or flight helmet, text book or slide rule to my android a/c that would be brill. Thx

I just got fuel from you. I've sent an all inc bracelet back.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are actually on my waiting list (both) Added you a week ago or so.

That's strange I can't find thenisePS in either of my waiting lists, can you try again?

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone) need anything other than flight stuff, will return what you send.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
[...] Anyone able to complete the quest?

I can finish the quest in any time - have all items, but not completed the collections yet. I'm still flying to get crop circles.

I can gift flight helmets, but I'm not the neighbour to your android a/c. Your android name is floweryport, right?

Most reactions