What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Mai, good to see you back. Jacket on way, if you accept the friend request from Troglodyte96, I can send you one from there as well. How much longer do you have to complete the quest?

Troglodyte96, need grinding machine, deicer, fuel adds & flight stuff, Troglodyte69, need fuel adds & flight stuff please.

I still need 3 spotlights and 3 amplifiers I've now got 90 jackets so not long to go

Thanks for the jacket guys

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I also have problems with wheat. Took 6 weeks between getting some before my last set of launches and then I got 2 in one visiting session from friends training centres. Now back to the slow task of getting more though. I never seem to get wheat from flights.

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter

I also struggled to get wheat, but for last week wheat drops like crazy from flights and visited buildings. I suppose that better drop rate is somehow connected with the fact that my Music Arena is still not finished (it's fully equipped, but one tap from completing it).

JirehChi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys! I finished the Time to Rock quest. Yay! Regular gifts now please. I can still send loud speakers and jackets to anyone still doing that quest.

Airport City: Jirehchi. jackets please :)

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys! I finished the Time to Rock quest. Yay! Regular gifts now please. I can still send loud speakers and jackets to anyone still doing that quest.

Airport City: Jirehchi. jackets please :)

Congrats, will send you a beacon.

hi, I could use beacons, thanks.

barstoolprophet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Couple of quick game questions...

1-Does the 300% purchase bonus and 50% expansion happen pretty much every alternating weekend?
2-What are the other identified GI " frustration items" (i.e. disposable shampoo) that cant be gifted?

Thanks. Hope you all had a good weekend and thx again for helping me with the airship dock quest!

cheers

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you send me a friends invite. I've tried sending you one a few times but get coder error each time.

I can send you a transmitter.

Oh!!!
can you send me one too, please? You mean the transmitter for the control tower, the one you get from flight to Paris???

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Modules sent.
To turn on your signature go to - more - settings - forum reading options and create your signature from there.

/
If you greate a signature on the web account, and turn it on on the ipad, it will show up

(fine, but I shall think of updating mine)

Gifts: any long distance item you need, and I will return it! thanks

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh!!!
can you send me one too, please? You mean the transmitter for the control tower, the one you get from flight to Paris???

Sorry to disappoint but I meant a powerful transmitter. I never realised they were after the control tower transmitter.

Looking for Flight Modules, Beacons, Fuel hoses & Propellers.

Most reactions

Latest posts