What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Barbara, and I'm sorry; I shouldn't have triggered the launch so quickly but I didn't realize how many points I was throwing on:(

It's fine. Hope you get something good.

Sian and David (level 35) Have the usual plus mower, ATM, whiskey, welder, radar, sandbag, towel, video wall, googles, cognac, stapler, power source, makeup, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, master plan, gyroscope, controller. Need fuel hose or beacon. Thank you.

Gabtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to find disposable shampoo on flights? Or receive it as a gift? It's the last thing missing for my hotel and I never found one :(

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry for the late deliveries today. I spent most of the day on a plane (not one of mine!) and think I lost/missed a gifting session. Will try to catch up over the next few days.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for the late deliveries today. I spent most of the day on a plane (not one of mine!) and think I lost/missed a gifting session. Will try to catch up over the next few days.

Hi there,
sometimes, when I miss a gifting session, the next one appears much less than 24h after. this happened to me yesterday, for example, I could gift and visit in the morning and then again in the afternoon!

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi there,
sometimes, when I miss a gifting session, the next one appears much less than 24h after. this happened to me yesterday, for example, I could gift and visit in the morning and then again in the afternoon!

Will keep checking the status of my outgoing gifts. Thanks for the tip!

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Taking a trip to the moon anyone want to join. 820 points gone only me in ... Will let you know of anyone else joins going to try and take it slow as have loads of low value items to clear

lv40 158 stars. Nav module, beacons , spare props or fuel hose please

Last edited:

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Taking a trip to the moon anyone want to join. 820 points gone only me in ... Will let you know of anyone else joins going to try and take it slow as have loads of low value items to clear

3 on board mr pepper and Tojo so no more please .. Unless you want. A 4th place etc

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have started a launch. Have put in 850 points already, if anyone fancies joining

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have started a launch. Have put in 850 points already, if anyone fancies joining

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

joined!
I would pretty much appreciate a 2d or 3rd place, but can only add small stuff... Still strugling for the alien, only one picture collection out of 3 so far ...

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have finished with landing lamps now. Thanks to all who sent them!

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
joined!
I would pretty much appreciate a 2d or 3rd place, but can only add small stuff... Still strugling for the alien, only one picture collection out of 3 so far ...

Sorry you got 4th. I went off to do a few jobs around the house and when I came back it was launch time. Hope you get something good though, will keep my fingers crossed for us all.

Most reactions

Latest posts