What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I make a start I can hopefully burn up some of the solid fuel. If no one else joins me by then would u come on board?

captain flop (level 35) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

No problem. I have loads of points if you need them.

Sian and David (level 35) Have the usual plus mower, ATM, whiskey, welder, radar, sandbag, towel, video wall, googles, cognac, stapler, power source, makeup, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, master plan, gyroscope, controller. Need fuel hose or beacon. Thank you.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Sian and David (level 35) Have the usual plus mower, ATM, whiskey, welder, radar, sandbag, towel, video wall, googles, cognac, stapler, power source, makeup, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, master plan, gyroscope, controller. Need fuel hose or beacon. Thank you.

Gr8 thx. I have just over 550 at minute but will add another 250 later. Have to go off line for an hour or so now.

captain flop (level 35) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Thx for your help. Have launched now. Good luck

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can join in about 6 hours

Oh! Sorry. We had a couple of others join us though but thx for the offer

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thx for your help. Have launched now. Good luck

Anytime. Hope you get something good.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh! Sorry. We had a couple of others join us though but thx for the offer

I'll join another time :)

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats! I got an Alien too! Sorry, I can't remember about the consoles being giftable or not.
Thx for reply!

[...] I could really use fuel as I am futilely trying to finish this quest. Don't ask me why, I don't have a good reason!

Fannie, you'd better dump this quest, buy one grocery instead (with the same revenue as rock shop) and let's lock in the capsule with some whiskey :D

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Capt- thanks for all the earrings! I have plenty now. I could really use fuel as I am futilely trying to finish this quest. Don't ask me why, I don't have a good reason!

Ok, oil it is, thanks for joining my launch. By the way do you know who Ggi21 is, I started the launch, so only my neighbours should be able to join, but I have no neighbour under that name.

hi, I could use landing lamps, thanks.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, oil it is, thanks for joining my launch. By the way do you know who Ggi21 is, I started the launch, so only my neighbours should be able to join, but I have no neighbour under that name.

hi, I could use landing lamps, thanks.

I have no idea. I hate it when someone kidnaps a launch!

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure when I'll be able to send gifts today - they may be late or early. Not sure if changing time zones will affect my reset time. I may only be able to send fuel or passengers for the next week while I'm away but will do my best to keep up.

Most reactions