What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys

I still need 51 biker jackets if anyone would like to help. if there is anyone that can send haze machine or power amplifiers, please send this way! thank you all in advance for the help.

Need jackets, haze machine and power amplifiers
One haze machine on it's way.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I bought land with airport cash. Built a launch pad 1. I have nat completed my mission control centre. 1 dispatcher console is required.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I would like to tell you something very urgent.
The search results are not giving me the thread 'Airport city launching requests'. I will be in a state to launch soon. I would request you to verify the name of thread. I would like to update on this thread. Thanks in advance.

Borys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Please invite me to your firends list ;-) I got lot of stuff to share with YOU!
Best regards!
----
Username: Borys
lvl: 40
stars: 89
NEED: Dispatcher Console, Video Wall, POS terminal, Glass Display Case, Biker Jackets
--------------
PROVIDE: Fuel (3), Bright Lantern, Biker Jacket, Loudspeaker, Video Board, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Do Not Disturb Sign, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Glass Display Case, Filled Cadies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additivies, Drill Machine, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Borys, I have added you. I will send you a video wall or biker jacket(you choose) today when my gifts reset after 2 hrs if you accept my request within that time.

yanpi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Please invite me to your firends list ;-) I got lot of stuff to share with YOU!
Best regards!
----
Username: Borys
lvl: 40
stars: 89
NEED: Dispatcher Console, Video Wall, POS terminal, Glass Display Case, Biker Jackets
--------------
PROVIDE: Fuel (3), Bright Lantern, Biker Jacket, Loudspeaker, Video Board, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Do Not Disturb Sign, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Glass Display Case, Filled Cadies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additivies, Drill Machine, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

I added you if you can accept

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would like to tell you something very urgent.
The search results are not giving me the thread 'Airport city launching requests'. I will be in a state to launch soon. I would request you to verify the name of thread. I would like to update on this thread. Thanks in advance.

The thread is called "Airport City Launch Requests" If you are using the forum app you should find it by tapping on the "current" button at the bottom of the screen.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

Last edited:

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I still need 51 biker jackets if anyone would like to help. if there is anyone that can send haze machine or power amplifiers, please send this way! thank you all in advance for the help.

Need jackets, haze machine and power amplifiers

Jacket on the way. I need long distance items

Bernardngo level 40, 150 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons. thanks!

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Luke and ab, sent you a keys too. Hope you still needed them

Bernardngo level 40, 150 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons. thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts